How can cookie settings be changed?
Most Internet browsers accept cookies automatically but it is possible to change browser settings to delete cookies or prevent automatic acceptance. You can also not allow cookies to be used but in this case the possibility of providing personalised information and services will be restricted, or some features of the site may not work properly and some of the services may not be available.
There follows a series of links to Guides for settings related to cookies for the main browsers.
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Internet Explorer [mobile version]: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
- Safari [mobile version]: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- Blackberries: http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
- Android: http://support.google.com/mobile/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=169022
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
May we remind you that disabling cookies in your browser disables them for all websites and not only for Enel X.