EnerNOC Mobile App
What is the EnerNOC mobile app?
The EnerNOC mobile application provides EnerNOC customers convenient access to their facilities' demand response dispatches and energy data profiles from their smartphones and tablets.
Download Our App
Customers go mobile with the EnerNOC app. Available for iPhone and Android.
How can I get the app?
iOS 4.3+ users can download the app from the iTunes app store. Android 2.2+ users can download the app through Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for Android.
How much does it cost?
The EnerNOC app is free to download, but it requires an EnerNOC account to access its features.
How do I log into the app?
Current EnerNOC DemandSMART or EfficiencySMART customers may use their EnerNOC username and password to log into the app. If you are a current customer and do not have an EnerNOC username, please contact EnerNOC support anytime at email@example.com or 1.888.ENERNOC (1.888.363.7662) for assistance with setup.
What are the app’s main features?
- Demand Response Dispatch Management: App users get an at-a-glance view of dispatches occurring throughout their portfolio of facilities. No matter if they’re managing a single site or dozens spread across the globe, the EnerNOC app summarizes performance so that energy managers can focus their efforts on where they matter most.
- Mobile-Optimized Energy Profiling: The EnerNOC app offers site-by-site energy data, including intuitive charts and key measurements of maximum, minimum, and average kilowatt-hour consumption, as well as load factor. Data refreshes automatically so that customers can be sure they are looking at up-to-the-minute information.
- One-Click Access to Relevant Staff: For multi-facility organizations, coordination is essential. The EnerNOC app centralizes staff contact information within each facility record so that energy managers can be certain that their key contacts are informed about demand response.
- Site-by-Site Search: Energy managers need clear ways to organize their facilities. The EnerNOC app’s built-in search function helps them key in on the facility they’re targeting, whether they’re managing a dozen sites or several hundred.
- Secure Sign-In: EnerNOC customers use the same secure username and password to access the app as they do to access EnerNOC.com, ensuring that their energy data is protected and secure.
What information can I view about a demand response dispatch?
During a dispatch, you may view your list of locations currently in the dispatch, the overall performance of each location, and the energy reduction plan and list of contacts for each location. You may also view the target demand for a given dispatch and the actual demand over the course of the dispatch. The mobile app does not display baselines for a dispatch.
What information can I view about my energy profile?
When viewing a facility’s energy profile in the app, you may review the facility’s actual demand over the past day, week, month, or year. You may also view the minimum, maximum, and average demand, as well as the load factor over that time period.
Who do I contact if I need help?
Please contact EnerNOC support any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.888.ENERNOC (1.888.363.7662). You can also visit EnerNOC’s website, www.enernoc.com, to find more information about how EnerNOC can help your business or organization realize continuous energy savings.